On Tuesday, June 18, the Hocking County Sheriff’s Office with the assistance of the United States Marshal Service executed several arrest warrants for outstanding felonies and/or violent crimes.
The Southern Ohio Fugitive Apprehension Strike Team (SOFAST) assisted investigators with locating and executing arrest warrants on the following people:
- Victoria Bond: Identity Fraud (F-5) Telecomm. Fraud (F-5)
- Jack Buchanan: Assault (M-1) Trespassing (M1) Violation of TPO (M1)
- Anthony Campbell: Domestic Violence (F-4)
- Patricia Clark: Receiving Stolen Prop (F-5)
- Tonya Collins: Possession of Drugs (F-5)
- Nicholas Conkel: Possession of Drugs (F-5)
- Kasandra Curry: Failure to Comply (F-3) Possession of Drugs (F-5)
- Jonathon Hutchinson: Possession of Drugs (F-5)
- Ricky Lewis III: Burglary (F-3) Grand Theft (F-3) Possession of Drugs (F-5)
- Bridget Stivison: Possession of Drugs (F-4)
- Amy Taylor: Drug Abuse Instruments (M-1)
- Gwendolyn Wheeler: Possession of Drugs (F-5)
Several other individuals are being sought and are urged to turn themselves in to the Sheriff’s Office before they are located and arrested.