The following food establishments were recently inspected by the Pickaway County General Health District. See the details below on the summary of violations. View all inspection details at the Pickaway County General Health District website.
Summary of inspection violations
- June 21
- Ninja Fuel Ice Cream Trucks: 0 critical; 0 non-critical
- June 28
- Community Park Concession Building: 0 critical; 2 non-critical
Ninja Fuel Ice Cream Trucks
3001 Northup Ave., South Bloomfield
June 21 – 0 critical; 0 non-critical
Community Park Concession Building
West State Route 56, Mount Sterling
June 28 – 0 critical; 2 non-critical
- Non-critical: 3717-1-02.4(A)(2) / PIC – Level Two Certified Manager
- Repeat Facility does not have at least one employee in supervisory or managerial role with Manager Course certification in food protection.
- Non-critical: 3717-1-04.2(I) / Sanitizing solutions – testing devices
- Repeat Facility does not have test strips to measure the concentration of their bleach sanitizer to ensure proper sanitation of food contact items.